1. Take your livejournal username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (a=1, b=2, etc.). If your name contains numbers, you'll need to convert them to letters first before you can convert to numbers.
darkhavens = 4 + 1 + 18 + 11 + 8 + 1 + 22 + 5 + 14 + 19
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number.
3. Make a note of the first digit of this number, then add the digits of the number together.
4. Find the post of this number in your livejournal. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is smaller than your pathetic number of posts.
4th post, made on November 2003
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post.
6. Use the resulting word in a google image search, and select a picture from the first page.
7. post the results for us all to see!