The meme: Leave a comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you like starting with that letter. Post them in your journal and give out new letters to your commenters in turn. NO TAGBACKS ALLOWED, unless a commenter specifically requests to be given a letter!
So, in no order whatsoever, I present:
1. Eureka. It's a silly, silly show, and Colin Ferguson is adorable as Sheriff Jack Carter and it just tickles my funnybone. Also, it's the perfect show for crossovers and fusions with SGA because Rodney would have so much fun in a town full of geniuses and John could spend a lifetime running herd on him and soothing all those ruffled feathers.
2. Easter eggs! Chocolate, people, and it's a bean so it's good for you, not matter what anyone says! *nods*
3. ecommerce. Honestly. If I could find a decent supermarket around here that delivers, I might never carry a full bag again. As it is, I buy my music, books, movies, computer hardware and software, clothes and just about everything else online.
4. Each and every one of my flist.
5. English. No, really. I love the English language in all its convoluted, contradictory glory. I love reading it, writing it, correcting it, and sharing that love with others.
6. Electricity, because just the thought of a life without the internet, movies and cold beer scares me silly.
7. Epics. There aren't enough epic fics out there. Not that I think there could ever be enough to satisfy my hunger for fic, but, unless I pick up yet another fandom (and I'm not going to be venturing into HP any time soon, no matter how many of you try to lure me in! I'm not!), the days of stumbling over a new archive and finding reams of fic and an unknown epic or two are behind me. *sniffles*
8. Eyes. The windows of the soul. And it doesn't matter what colour they are, they just have to be able to laugh. All of my boys have gorgeous eyes.
9. Entertaining. I like being able to make people laugh and cry and 'aaaaaaw!' with my fic; to make them stop and think, ask questions and share their find with others. I want my words back, dammit!
10. Erotica. Like any of you are in any way surprised by this. Movies, pictures, paintings, sculptures, all of it, but most of all it's the written word that stirs my soul and stokes my fires.